South Park Lyrics
South Park is a comedy animated series created by Matt
Stone and Trey Parker. Distributed by and airing on Comedy
Central (and its current owner, Viacom) since 1997, it
follows the surreal adventures of four young boys who live
in the small town of South Park, Colorado. South Park
satirizes many aspects of American culture and current
events, and challenges deepset convictions and taboos,
usually using parody and black humor.
New episodes in the show's ninth season began airing March
9, 2005. Recent seasons have aired in two parts; More...
Submit South Park New Lyrics
- 1776 Lyrics
- A Ladder To Heaven Lyrics
- A Lonely Jew On Christmas Lyrics
- Blame Canada Lyrics
- Body Of Christ Lyrics
- Brad Logan Lyrics
- Bubblegoose Lyrics
- Canada's Strike Song Lyrics
- Canadian Christmas Lyrics
- Carol of the Bells Lyrics
- Chocolate Salty Balls (P.S. I Love You) Lyrics
- Christmas Time in Hell Lyrics
- Circle Of Poo Lyrics
- Come Sail Away Lyrics
- Dead, Dead, Dead Lyrics
- Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel Lyrics
- Even A Miracle Needs A Hand Lyrics
- Everyone Knows It's Butters! Lyrics
- Eyes Of A Child Lyrics
- Feel Like Makin' Love Lyrics
- Fightin' 'round The World Lyrics
- Fingerbang Lyrics
- Forgot About Timmy Lyrics
- Full version: Uncle Fucker Lyrics
- Get Well Kyle Lyrics
- Getting Gay With Kids Choir Song (Part 1) Lyrics
- Getting Gay With Kids Choir Song (Part 2) Lyrics
- Gonna Need A Montage Lyrics
- Happy Holidays From Charlie Manson Lyrics
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Lyrics
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Lyrics
- Heat of The Moment Lyrics
- Hell isn't Good Lyrics
- Hey, People, You Gotta Drive Hybrids Already. Lyrics
- Horny Lyrics
- Hot Lava Lyrics
- Huboon Stomp Lyrics
- I'm A Little Bit Country Lyrics
- I'm Super - Big Gay Al Lyrics
- I Can Change Lyrics
- I Love You Guys Lyrics
- I Saw Three Ships Lyrics
- If I Can't Be Poor... Lyrics
- In the Ghetto Lyrics
- It's a Rockin' World Lyrics
- It's Easy Mmmkay Lyrics
- It Happened in Sun Valley Lyrics
- Jackin' It In San Diego Lyrics
- Jesus Baby Lyrics
- Kenny's Dead Lyrics
- Kyle's Mom Is A Stupid Bitch Lyrics
- La Resistance Lyrics
- La Resistance Reprise (Mole’s Death) Lyrics
- La Resistance (Medley) Lyrics
- Lemmiwink's Song Lyrics
- Let's Fight Love Lyrics
- Little Boy You're Going To HELL! Lyrics
- Love Gravy Lyrics
- Love Lost Long Ago Lyrics
- Make It Right Lyrics
- Mentally Dull [Think Tank Remix] Lyrics
- Mephesto And Kevin Lyrics
- Mephisto and Kevin Lyrics
- Merry Fucking Christmas Lyrics
- Mountain Town Lyrics
- Mountain Town (Reprise) Lyrics
- Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo: Early '50s... Lyrics
- My Robot Friend Lyrics
- My Wish For Cuba Lyrics
- No Substitute Lyrics
- Nowhere to Run Lyrics
- O Holy Night Lyrics
- O Tannenbaum Lyrics
- Rebecca Lyrics
- Santa Claus Is on His Way Lyrics
- Sea People And Me Lyrics
- Sexual Harassment Panda Lyrics
- Simultaneous Lyrics
- South Park Theme Lyrics
- south Park Theme Song Lyrics
- Special In Our Own Way Lyrics
- Stan's Song Lyrics
- Super Fun Time Lyrics
- Swiss Colony Beef Log Lyrics
- Taco-Flavored Kisses (MegaMix) Lyrics
- The Canadian Prime Minister Lyrics
- The Imagination Song Lyrics
- The Lonely Jew on Christmas Lyrics
- The Most Offensive Song Ever Lyrics
- The Penis Song Lyrics
- The Pirate Song Lyrics
- The Prostitute Song Lyrics
- The Rainbow Lyrics
- The Underpants Gnomes' Song Lyrics
- Third Grade Lyrics
- Tonight Is Right for Love Lyrics
- Uncle Fucka Lyrics
- Up There Lyrics
- Vote or Die Lyrics
- Wake up Wendy Lyrics
- We've Got To Work For A Better Future Lyrics
- We Three Kings Lyrics
- Wendy's Cunt song Lyrics
- What the Hell Child Is This? Lyrics
- What Would Brian Boitano Do? Lyrics
- What Would Brian Boitano Do? Part II Lyrics
- Wild Wild West - Cartman Lyrics
- Will They Die 4 You? Lyrics
- Wishing Tree Lyrics
- You're My Conjoined Twin Lyrics
Submit South Park New Lyrics
Review about South Park songs
To previous poster | Reviewer: Steve------ About the song Wishing Tree performed by South Park
So it's ok to make fun of ethnicities, religions, etc. but not Michael Jackson? Get some perspective. As Trey an Matt say themselves: "Either all of it ok [to make fun of] or none of it is"
The Lyrical Miracle | Reviewer: Alex S-D------ About the song Jesus Baby performed by South Park
This song is truly one of the greatest Christian, Mormon, Sikh, Muslim, Hindu, Jedi, Atheist and Agnostic songs ever written and should be spread around the world and everyone should bow down to the amazing gods/deities that are Matthew Stone and Trey Parker. A new religion is to be formed called 'Meridiemparcumism' and all it's followers shall be called and referred to as Meriparcists. Meridiem meaning South, Parcum meaning Park in Latin. From this day on I will be a Meriparcist. Submit a review declaring yourself a Meriparcist if you too will follow the religion of Matt and Trey, plus follow the creator of Meridiemparcumism on twitter @AlexAKSD. yes, yes i am begging for followers. Trey Bless You All. And praise the prophet of our good faith, Sir. Mister Garrison of South Park, Colorado. Trey bless you and goodnight.
God = Trey
Allah = Matt
Jesus/Mohammed = Sir. Mister Garrison
Hell = Purgatory
Heaven = The Mormonic Afterlife
Adam & Eve = Randy & Sharon
Satan = Scott Tenorman
Devils = Kenneth McCormack and Eric Cartman
Angel Gabriel = Kyle 'Jewboy' Broflovski
Thank you for your time, Trey bless you and may Matt be with you.
South Park Jesus, baby! | Reviewer: theSoutherner------ About the song Jesus Baby performed by South Park
This has to be the best gospel song ever. Especially when you consider the fact that South Park has to be one of the most vulgarly awesome shows in history, and it's singing about Christ! You can't dispute that shit.
10/10. Trey Parker and Matt Stone should be Grammy winners, period.
.... | Reviewer: aBrie------ About the song south Park Theme Song performed by South Park
No. I just- I laughed sooo flippin' hard, at the "season 3 change". That is NOT what Kenny says.
It's "I have a 10 inch penis; use your mouth to help me clean it."
xD I'm still. laughing. about it. That was pretty good.
Wendys hot song | Reviewer: Tony------ About the song Wendy's Cunt song performed by South Park
OMG wendy has the hottest song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish wendy was my sister but she is made out of a fuck'n paper! But thats so dum! And I wish she was my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DANG DANG DANG DANG DANG DANG !
Best TV Show in the world!! | Reviewer: Kiki------ About the song South Park Theme performed by South Park
The lyrics are top notch, thanks!! Don't wanna argue but I'm pretty sure Stone and Parker say on onr of the episode commentaries that it's "I like girls with big, fat titties, I like girls with big vaginas". Also, a heads up to everyone living it up in the UK, the Comedy Central website for South Park does not work when attempting to stream, although games work, so use 'www.allsp.com'.
a bit of reason | Reviewer: falemon------ About the song The Most Offensive Song Ever performed by South Park
Even if energy cannot be created and destroyed in no way makes the bible account true, it just means energy cannot be created or destroyed.
That also in no way implies an intelligent creator either, and that thinking is terribly flawed as it says that ignorance implies God.
T & P | Reviewer: A. Nonymous------ About the song Blame Canada performed by South Park
Trey and Matt created Terrence and Phillip to be loud-mouthed-fart humour characters with a more 'American integrity' to them, satirizing the general view the world has against America. The song is about how people blame others (in this case, it's just a small thing, like foul language) to avoid getting themselves blamed. The Episode "DEATH" is a lot like the movie.
If anything, the songs aren't against Canada, rather the other way around. How many other American cartoons even FEATURE Canada (other than a reference)?
Re: Free Episodes | Reviewer: Lilly------ About the song South Park Theme performed by South Park
Yeah. You can watch episodes on southparkstudios.com, too. And play South Park games. And make your own South Park avatar and make it your computer background and use it as your Facebook profile picture. And do even more South Park things, like South Park merchandise. Sounds way better them allsp.com, doesn't it? I'm not trying to advertise, because it's not my website, it's Comedy Central's. I'm just saying.
wait one min | Reviewer: jesus------ About the song The Most Offensive Song Ever performed by South Park
all these people existed do you really the that people would paint portraits and make sculpture of people who are not real now im not saying that Mary was a virgin and Jesus was the son of god that what i believe but that is not the the point they did exist. also so what if i believe in a higher power how else could this world come to be
mater can not be created or destroyed
and until they disprove that i will keep believing what i believe and don't get offended by this song if god didn't have a sense of humor these people would have been stuck by lighting by now don't think about it as blasphemy think about it more of a roast.
You could review South Park in Biography page
You could review South Park album by visiting Album page
You could review South Park song by clicking the song which you like
Recommend the artist to your friends.