Norma Jean Band Lyrics
Members: Chris Day - Guitar / Cory Brandan - Vocals / Jeff
Hickey - Guitar / Clayton "Goose" Holyoak - Drums / John
Hometown Atlanta, GA
Genre Rock / Metal
Norma Jean is an American metalcore band from Douglasville,
Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Since their inception in 1997
and replacement of members throughout the years, the band's
only original members are the two guitarists, Chris Day and
Scottie Henry. To date, Norma Jean has released four studio
albums and received a Grammy Award nomination in 2006 for
Best Recording Package for their second album More...
Submit Norma Jean Band New Lyrics
- A Grand Scene For A Color Film Lyrics
- A Media Friendly Turn For The Worse Lyrics
- A Small Spark vs. A Great Forest Lyrics
- A Temperamental Widower Lyrics
- Absentimental: Street Clam Lyrics
- Amnesty Please Lyrics
- And There Will Be A Swarm Of Hornets Lyrics
- Bastardizer Lyrics
- Bayonetwork: Vultures in Vivid Color Lyrics
- Birth Of The Anti Mother Lyrics
- Blood Burner Lyrics
- Blueprints For Future Homes Lyrics
- Cemetery Like A Stage Lyrics
- Charactarantula: Talking To You and the Intake Of Glass Lyrics
- Coffinspire: Multitudes, Multitudes in the Valley of Decision! Lyrics
- Creating Something Out Of Nothing, Only To Destroy It Lyrics
- Death Of The Anti Mother Lyrics
- Deathbed Atheist Lyrics
- Dilemmachine: Coalition, Hoax Lyrics
- Disconnecktie: The Faithful Vampire Lyrics
- Distance To Planets Lyrics
- Everlasting Tapeworm Lyrics
- Face:Face Lyrics
- Falling From The Sky: Day Seven Lyrics
- Funeral Singer Lyrics
- High Noise Low Output Lyrics
- Hive Minds Lyrics
- Human Face, Divine Lyrics
- I Used To Hate Cell Phones, But Now I Hate Car Accidents Lyrics
- If You Got It At Five, You Got It At Fifty Lyrics
- Innocent Bystanders United Lyrics
- It Was As If The Dead Man Stood Upon The Air Lyrics
- It Was As If The Dead Man Stood Upon The... Lyrics
- Kill More Presidents Lyrics
- Leaderless And Self Enlisted Lyrics
- Liarsenic: Creating a Universe of Discourse Lyrics
- Like Swimming Circles Lyrics
- Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste Lyrics
- Murderotica: An Avalanche In D Minor Lyrics
- Murphy Was An Optimist Lyrics
- Neck In The Hemp Lyrics
- No Passenger: No Parasite Lyrics
- Opposite Of Left And Wrong Lyrics
- Organized Beyond Recognition Lyrics
- Pretendeavor: In Reference to a Sinking Ship Lyrics
- Pretty Soon, I Don't Know What, But Something Is Going To Happen Lyrics
- Robots 3 Humans 0 Lyrics
- Scientifiction Lyrics
- Scientifiction: A Clot Of Tragedy: A Swarm Of Dedication Lyrics
- Self Employed Chemist Lyrics
- Shaunluu Lyrics
- Shotgun Message Lyrics
- Sometimes It's Our Mistakes That Make For The Greatest Ideas Lyrics
- Sometimes It's Our Mistakes That Make For... Lyrics
- Songs Sound Much Sadder Lyrics
- Sun Dies, Blood Moon Lyrics
- Surrender The Sons Lyrics
- Sword In Mouth, Fire Eyes Lyrics
- The Anthem Of The Angry Brides Lyrics
- The End Of All Things Will Be Televised Lyrics
- The Entire World Is Counting On Me, And They Don't Even Know It Lyrics
- The Human Face, Divine Lyrics
- The Lash Whistled Like A Singing Wind Lyrics
- The Longest Lasting Statement Lyrics
- The People That Surround You On A Regular Basis Lyrics
- The Potter Has No Hands Lyrics
- The Shotgun Message Lyrics
- Triffids Lyrics
- Vertebraille: Choke That Thief Called Dependance Lyrics
- Vipers, Snakes, And Actors Lyrics
- Wrongdoers Lyrics
- ...Discipline Your Daughters Lyrics
Submit Norma Jean Band New Lyrics
Review about Norma Jean Band songs
this song is just amazing | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste performed by Norma Jean Band
okay this song is my favoritesong by norma jean ever
i agree with james very much
this is a very talernted song.
i heard he was the worlds best heavy metle
i agree with that staement, even if it's not true
They suck now...... | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste performed by Norma Jean Band
Norma Jean was good in their first 2 albums, but after that it turns more into just plain old rock if you ask me. Hardly any screaming and they lost all of their root elements that i loved them for.
By the way, just to educate some people, the vocalist for the whole album was Josh Scogin (and Aaron Weiss in this song). Josh is a former member of NJ and now current vocalist for The Chariot, who is a much much much better band at this point than NJ.
outstanding song | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste performed by Norma Jean Band
this is by far one of the greatest songs in the history of heavy music. the lyrics, especially at the end, are superb and to anyone who claims that this genre of music is shit becuase of what the vocals, i suggest listening to this song and ignoring the vocals but apprciating the musicanship and overall song stucture. hopefully you will understand that this is a song for the ages and will always be one of my favorites
oddly calming | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Liarsenic: Creating a Universe of Discourse performed by Norma Jean Band
like the first time i ever heard this song i never understood what it ment, and i still dont totally today, but i guess im content with that cuz the song itself means alot to me- talking about all the mistakes we as humans have made, but still being able to come out with your head up and feel cleansed , if you want to be anyway. God is amazing, and this song is a true testament to what a man can feel about himself after many upon many of mistakes if he wants to feel renewed and content with knowing he will continue to make mistakes till the day he passes away.
I agree with Ryan | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Liarsenic: Creating a Universe of Discourse performed by Norma Jean Band
Once Ryan brought up the discussion of abortion...and looking at the lyrics thinking of this subject...it would make perfectly good sense. "and killers will rise. Where have we gone wrong?" with the things that he said, it all fits. This is something i love about Norma Jean...they're willing to bring up such conroversial subjects that people shy away from. Pick a side, and take a stand.
great song, great artist
hi this is sage | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Liarsenic: Creating a Universe of Discourse performed by Norma Jean Band
I think that norma jean is really something. Im not really into the screamo shit but when i heard norma jeans music I thought they were amazing. If anybody who reads this that hates or just dislikes norma jean I think that you should try to get into them beacause there really good. especially there song[liarsenic] is probebly one of my fav. songs norma jean made.
So yeah I just thought I would put my two sence in. :)
fram from MEXICO | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Human Face, Divine performed by Norma Jean Band
by far, this is the greatest song of NJ, it has all the power of the music and the screams are so fucking awesome, you can actually understand what is he saying, not like the screams of "hard-emo-core" bands.
Disconnecktie: The Faithful Vampire | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Disconnecktie: The Faithful Vampire performed by Norma Jean Band
This 10 minute or so song packs so much musical talent into it it's unbelievable. Fans of Norma jean or music in general will love this slow paced and yet lively performance by one of the best bands around today.
Disconnecktie | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Disconnecktie: The Faithful Vampire performed by Norma Jean Band
This song is beautiful.
It is just absoloutley amazing, and leaves my mind racing everytime.
It is such a colorful and powerful song, and I never tire of it.
Truly a masterpiece for this type of music.
Covering this :X | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Memphis Will Be Laid To Waste performed by Norma Jean Band
Yah my band is playing this tonight.. and i'm playing bass and doing the devastaion vocals at the end. I love the lyrics and i was just checking in to make sure i really know them lol.
Good times good times..
You could review Norma Jean Band in Biography page
You could review Norma Jean Band album by visiting Album page
You could review Norma Jean Band song by clicking the song which you like
Recommend the artist to your friends.