Keith Green Lyrics
I repent of ever having recorded one single song, and ever
having performed one concert, if my music, and more
importantly, my life has not provoked you into Godly
jealousy or to sell out more completely to Jesus! — Keith
Keith Green was 15 the first time he ran away from home. He
started a journal that ran for years as he looked for
musical adventure and spiritual truth. Keith had a Jewish
background, but he grew up reading the New Testament. He
called it "an odd combination" that left him open minded,
but deeply More...
Submit Keith Green New Lyrics
- A Billion Starving People Lyrics
- Altar Call Lyrics
- Asleep In The Light Lyrics
- Because of You Lyrics
- Born Again Lyrics
- Cut The Devil Down Lyrics
- Dear John Letter (to the devil) Lyrics
- Don't You Wish You Had The Answers Lyrics
- Draw Me Lyrics
- Dust To Dust Lyrics
- Easter Song Lyrics
- Glory, Lord Jesus Lyrics
- Go To The Hungry Ones Lyrics
- Grace By Which I Stand Lyrics
- He'll Take Care Of The Rest Lyrics
- Here I Am, Send Me Lyrics
- Holy, Holy, Holy Lyrics
- How Can They Live Without Jesus? Lyrics
- How Majestic Is Thy Name (Psalm 8) Lyrics
- I Can't Believe It Lyrics
- I Can't Wait To Get To Heaven Lyrics
- I Don't Wanna Fall Away From You Lyrics
- I Want To Be More Like Jesus Lyrics
- I will give thanks to the Lord (Psalm 9) Lyrics
- If You Love The Lord Lyrics
- Jesus Commands Us To Go Lyrics
- Jesus Is Lord Of All Lyrics
- Keep All That Junk To Yourself Lyrics
- Lies Lyrics
- Lord I'm Gonna Love You Lyrics
- Love With Me (Melody's Song) Lyrics
- Make My Life A Prayer Lyrics
- My Eyes Are Dry Lyrics
- No One Believes In Me Anymore Lyrics
- O God Our Lord Lyrics
- Oh Lord, You're Beautiful Lyrics
- On The Road To Jericho Lyrics
- Only By Following Jesus Lyrics
- Open Your Eyes Lyrics
- Pledge My Head To Heaven Lyrics
- Run To The End Of The Highway Lyrics
- Rushing Wind Lyrics
- So You Wanna Go Back To Egypt Lyrics
- Soften Your Heart Lyrics
- Song For Josiah Lyrics
- Song To My Parents (I Only Want To See You There) Lyrics
- Stained Glass Lyrics
- Summer Snow Lyrics
- Thank You Jesus Lyrics
- The Battle Is Already Won Lyrics
- The Lord Is My Sheperd (23rd Psalm) Lyrics
- The Prodigal Son Suite Lyrics
- The Promise Song Lyrics
- The Sheep And The Goats Lyrics
- The Victor Lyrics
- There Is A Redeemer Lyrics
- To Obey Is Better Than Sacrifice Lyrics
- Trials Turned To Gold Lyrics
- Unless The Lord Builds The House Lyrics
- Until That Final Day Lyrics
- When I First Trusted You Lyrics
- When I Hear The Praises Start Lyrics
- When There's Love Lyrics
- You Are The One Lyrics
- You Love The World (And You're Avoiding Me) Lyrics
- You Put This Love In My Heart Lyrics
- Your Love Broke Through Lyrics
- You! Lyrics
Submit Keith Green New Lyrics
Review about Keith Green songs
Sounds very familiar | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song I Don't Wanna Fall Away From You performed by Keith Green
The feeling of being too tired to do everything you can to stay near to God, but still the desire to stay close to God is there just as much (or even more)! It's one of the songs of Keith Green I could never sing, because it simply wasn't how I felt, but now I do feel the same, and it's very nice to be able to express my deepest feelings in a song somebody else already wrote.
The Little Girl Inside | Reviewer: Diane Waltman------ About the song Oh Lord, You're Beautiful performed by Keith Green
I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my grandfather as far back as I can remember. He did many terrible things, some of which are too distasteful for me to talk about publicly. I want to share my testimony, because so many people have been hurt, and they need to realize that someone has made it through their struggles so they can have hope. More than anything, I want you to know and really understand that anyone who has been abused can fully recover if they will give their life completely to the Lord...It may seem impossible, but God's truth has set me free from a life of pretense and lies and has restored my soul. I am living proof that nothing is too hard for God. No matter what you've been through or how bad you've been hurt, there is hope!
My book is available at Amazon and I would love for each person who has liked this page to order a copy. Each copy sold will go toward the prevention of child abuse across the country and world. The Little Girl Inside. God Bless, Diane Waltman
refreshing | Reviewer: tali------ About the song Oh Lord, You're Beautiful performed by Keith Green
this song makes me want to worship the lord cause for keith to say"you're beautiful",the lord must have done something great in his life and the fact that you are still alive is reason enough for you to worship the lord
my first love | Reviewer: pius ogola------ About the song Oh Lord, You're Beautiful performed by Keith Green
these lines say it all for me........
"For when your eyes are on this child,
Your grace abounds to me."
"Oh Lord, please light the fire,
That once burned bright and clear.
Replace the lamp of my first love,
That burns with Holy fear."
May God bless the soul of the late Keith Green.
I love the man Keith was and is in Christ! | Reviewer: Dan------ About the song When I Hear The Praises Start performed by Keith Green
The Gospel saves, nourishes, protects and sustains! Lets be warriors for Christ by staying faithful to the Scriptures! Lets work hard at knowing loving and cherishing them for Christ!- Only by the spirit and prayer can we achieve this, so lets ask the living God to do his work in us everyday to see the true Jesus!
What I remember | Reviewer: G. Frazier------ About the song So You Wanna Go Back To Egypt performed by Keith Green
Back in 1982, I was a second year college student, when I learned that Keith Green had passed away. Thinking I would honor his legacy, I sent a check for $20 to Melanie Green and, in return, she sent me both the album and the printed lyrics to this song.
Now, get this: I can do little or nothing with the album because I've been totally Deaf (as in, never having had a mark on an audiogram or hearing test)since 1971, so I could do nothing, with the album -- I gave it to a friend, who can hear -- but I enjoyed reading those lyrics and I'm overjoyed to see them published here!
A Tradition | Reviewer: Debi------ About the song Easter Song performed by Keith Green
For the past several years, on Easter morning, I crank Keith's "Easter Song" up as loud as it will go, and bask in the glory of Jesus' resurrection. It would be Easter, for me, without this tradition.
So touching! | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Oh Lord, You're Beautiful performed by Keith Green
I have never heared so a soul touching with a real spiritual dept song like Keith Green's o Lord you are beautiful! Keith Green must have lived a holy live to be able to have written such an angelic song.
Thanks! | Reviewer: Geoffrey------ About the song Your Love Broke Through performed by Keith Green
First of all thank you rose for sharing this awesome testimony. I find great peace and help while listening to keith green. I grew up listening to this kind of music and have found it to be soothing to my spirit. I never really knew what Keith was saying in this piece, but now having looked up the lyrics I understand and see. I love this man and his ministry. I love the Lord! Wonderful song!
Wow song | Reviewer: Alyssa------ About the song Grace By Which I Stand performed by Keith Green
I love this song because even in the differences you might have and the differences I have, it is all the same under Jesus. We only have the cross to be prideful about. We have nothing else.
You could review Keith Green in Biography page
You could review Keith Green album by visiting Album page
You could review Keith Green song by clicking the song which you like
Recommend the artist to your friends.