George Hamilton Iv Lyrics
Proclaimed the International Ambassador of Country Music
thanks to his performances around the world during the
1970s, George Hamilton IV began his career in the late '50s
not as a country artist but as a teen-oriented pop star.
After his first hit, "A Rose and a Baby Ruth," hit number
six on the pop charts in 1956, he toured with Buddy Holly
and the Everly Brothers but cracked the pop Top Ten only
one more time. Instead, Hamilton moved to the country
charts by 1959, where nine of his hits spent time in the
Top Ten, including his More...
Submit George Hamilton Iv New Lyrics
- Abilene Lyrics
- Above And Beyond (the Call Of Love) Lyrics
- Baby Blue Eyes Lyrics
- Back To Denver Lyrics
- Big Big Love Lyrics
- Candy Apple Red Lyrics
- Changes Lyrics
- China Doll Lyrics
- Come On Home Boy Lyrics
- Did She Mention My Name Lyrics
- Driftwood On The River Lyrics
- Early Morning Rain Lyrics
- East Virginia Lyrics
- Everglades Lyrics
- Excuse Me (i Think I've Got A Heartache) Lyrics
- Fair And Tender Ladies Lyrics
- Foolin' Around Lyrics
- Fort Worth Dallas Or Houston Lyrics
- Half A Mind Lyrics
- I Don't Believe I'll Fall In Love Today Lyrics
- I Want A Girl Lyrics
- I Want To Go (where Nobody Knows Me) Lyrics
- I Will Miss You When You Go Lyrics
- If You Don't Know I Ain't Gonna Tell You Lyrics
- If You Don't Somebody Else Will Lyrics
- If You Want Me To Lyrics
- It's Been So Long Darling Lyrics
- Jimmy Brown The Newsboy Lyrics
- Keep Those Cards And Letters Coming In Lyrics
- Kentucky Lyrics
- Late Mr. Jones Lyrics
- Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Lyrics
- Letters Have No Arms Lyrics
- Life's Railway To Heaven Lyrics
- Linda With The Lonely Eyes Lyrics
- Little Grave Lyrics
- Long Black Limousine Lyrics
- Lunch Time Lyrics
- Mine Lyrics
- Nice Place To Visit Lyrics
- No Regrets Lyrics
- Oh So Many Years Lyrics
- Rainbow Lyrics
- Rainbow At Midnight Lyrics
- Remember M Remember E Remember Me Lyrics
- Roll Muddy River Lyrics
- Rose And A Baby Ruth Lyrics
- Roving Gambler Lyrics
- Soldier's Last Letter Lyrics
- Steel Rail Blues Lyrics
- Suzanne Lyrics
- Take My Hand For Awhile Lyrics
- Tender Hearted Baby Lyrics
- Thanks A Lot Lyrics
- There's More Pretty Girls Than One Lyrics
- Three Steps To The Phone (millions Of Miles) Lyrics
- To You And Yours (from Me And Mine) Lyrics
- Truck Drivin' Man Lyrics
- Truer Love You'll Never Find Lyrics
- Under The Influence Of Love Lyrics
- Under Your Spell Again Lyrics
- Walking The Floor Over You Lyrics
- Wall Lyrics
- Where Did The Sunshine Go Lyrics
- Wonderful World Of My Dreams Lyrics
- You Are My Sunshine Lyrics
- You Better Not Do That Lyrics
- You Nearly Lose Your Mind Lyrics
Submit George Hamilton Iv New Lyrics
Review about George Hamilton Iv songs
The Wall | Reviewer: calvin warrfield------ About the song Wall performed by George Hamilton Iv
Good song well sung
softer voice makes seem like its a real story turned in to song
athough Cash sang the same song.his deeper voice and his brevado took
something away from the lyrics not to take away from Johnny Cash i love his timeless song i just prefer this verson of this song
East Virginia lyrics | Reviewer: Nancy Slayton------ About the song East Virginia performed by George Hamilton Iv
(This is what I grew up singing in Missouri.)
1. I don't want you gree-back dollar,
I don't want you silver chain.
All I want is your love, sweet darlin',
Won't you take me back again.
2. I was born in East Virginia,
North Carolina I did go.
There I met a fair young maiden,
And her name I did not know.
3. Well her hair was dark of color,
Cheeks, they were a rosy red.
On her breast she wore white lillies,
Where I long to lay my head.
4. At my heart you are my darlin',
At my door you're welcome in.
At my gate, I'll always meet you,
You're the girl I tried to win.
5. I'd rather be in some dark holler,
Where the sun would never shine.
Than to see you with another,
When you promised to be mine.
Betwen becomes Between | Reviewer: Elle-Jay------ About the song You Are My Sunshine performed by George Hamilton Iv
The other night dear as I laid sleeping I dreamed I held you in my arms When I awoke dear I was mistaken and I hung my head and cry You are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy You'll never know dear you really loved me and no one else could come between but now you've left me and love another guess you've shatered all my dreams Youare my sunshine....
You could review George Hamilton Iv in Biography page
You could review George Hamilton Iv album by visiting Album page
You could review George Hamilton Iv song by clicking the song which you like
Recommend the artist to your friends.