Dimmu Borgir Lyrics
Pronounced "dim-moo bore-gear", the Dimmuborgir is a large
area of unusually shaped lava fields east of Lake Mývatn,
on Iceland. The Dimmuborgir area is composed of various
caves and rock formations. It would seem that this has been
formed from a lava-lake, out of which molten lava flowed
and left behind strange formations. The most famous cave
being Kirkjan - the Church - high with a large gothic style
vault. Dimmu=foggy/dark, Borgir=castle/fortress.
Dimmu Borgir is a melodic black metal band hailing from
Norway. Shagrath, Silenoz More...
Submit Dimmu Borgir New Lyrics
- A Succubus In Rapture Lyrics
- Absolute Sole Right Lyrics
- Allegience Lyrics
- Allehelgens Død I Helveds Rike Lyrics
- Alt Lys Svunnet Hen Lyrics
- Angel's Decay Lyrics
- Antikrist Lyrics
- Arcane Life Force Mysteria Lyrics
- Architecture of A Genocidal Nature Lyrics
- Avmaktslave Lyrics
- Behind The Curtains Of Night - Phantasmagoria Lyrics
- Blessings upon The Throne of Tyranny Lyrics
- Blessings Upon The Throne Of Tyranny (Live) Lyrics
- Blood Hunger Doctrine Lyrics
- Broderskapets Ring Lyrics
- Burn in Hell Lyrics
- Cataclysm Children Lyrics
- Chaos Without Prophecy Lyrics
- Da Den Kristne Satte Livet Til Lyrics
- Den Gjemte Sannhets Herskar Lyrics
- Det Nye Riket Lyrics
- Devil's Path Lyrics
- Devil's Path (Re-Recording) Lyrics
- Dimmu Borgir Lyrics
- Dødsferd Lyrics
- Dreamside Dominions Lyrics
- Entrance Lyrics
- Eradication Instincts Defined Lyrics
- Fear and Wonder (Intro) Lyrics
- For All Tid Lyrics
- For The World To Dictate Our Death Lyrics
- Gateways Lyrics
- Glittertind Lyrics
- Grotesquery Conceiled Lyrics
- Gud's Fortapelse - Åpenbaring Av Dommedag Lyrics
- Heavenly Perverse Lyrics
- Hunnerkongens Sorgsvarte Ferd Over Steppene Lyrics
- Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy Lyrics
- In Death's Embrace Lyrics
- In Death's Embrace (Live) Lyrics
- IndoctriNation Lyrics
- IndoctriNation (Live) Lyrics
- Kings of The Carnival Creation Lyrics
- Kings Of The Carnival Creation (Live) Lyrics
- Lepers Among Us Lyrics
- Masses For The New Messiah Lyrics
- Master Of Disharmony Lyrics
- Master Of Disharmony (Live) Lyrics
- Metal Heart Lyrics
- Moonchild Domain Lyrics
- Mourning Palace Lyrics
- Når Sjelen Hentes Til Helvete Lyrics
- Nocturnal Fear Lyrics
- Nocturnal Fear (Celtically Processed) Lyrics
- Over Bieknede Blaner Till Dommedag Lyrics
- Perfection or Vanity Lyrics
- Progenies of The Great Apocalypse Lyrics
- Prudence's Fall Lyrics
- Puritania Lyrics
- Puritania (Live) Lyrics
- Raabjorn Speiler Draugheimens Skodde Lyrics
- Raabjorn Speiler Draugheims Skodde Lyrics
- Relinquishment Of Spirit And flesh Lyrics
- Reptile Lyrics
- Satan My Master Lyrics
- Sorgens Kammer Lyrics
- Sorgens Kammer del II Lyrics
- Spellbound (By The Devil) Lyrics
- Stien Lyrics
- Stormblast (Live) Lyrics
- Stormblåst Lyrics
- Sympozium Lyrics
- The Ancestral Fever Lyrics
- The Blazing Monoliths Of Defiance Lyrics
- The Chosen Legacy Lyrics
- The Foreshadowing Furnace Lyrics
- The Insight and the Catharsis Lyrics
- The Insight & The Catharsis Lyrics
- The Invaluable Darkness Lyrics
- The Maelstrom Mephisto Lyrics
- The Night Masquerade Lyrics
- The Promised Future Aeons Lyrics
- The Sacrilegious Scorn Lyrics
- The Serpentine Offering Lyrics
- The Sinister Awakening Lyrics
- Tormentor Of Christian Souls Lyrics
- Under Korpens Vinger Lyrics
- United In Unhallowed Grace Lyrics
- Unorthodox Manifesto Lyrics
- Vinder Fra En Ensom Grav Lyrics
- Vredesbyrd Lyrics
Submit Dimmu Borgir New Lyrics
Review about Dimmu Borgir songs
This and "Puritania" got me to finally give Black Metal a listen | Reviewer: Mylon Requiem------ About the song Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy performed by Dimmu Borgir
Admittedly, black metal tends to be what most people think it is: extremely violent and aggressive vocals rife with growling and screaming, with high speed instruments to boot. Technically, Dimmu Borgir is no exception, but this track, and about four or five others on this album (Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia), are what made me finally give this genre of music a try. And it does not disappoint, the instrumentals behind the eerie voices are superb, and even the vocals themselves have a quality that is, as someone fascinated with the potential of the human voice, rather memorable.
A christian ignorant | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Mourning Palace performed by Dimmu Borgir
I was talking about the current black metal.
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is a masterpiece for example, no one will ever record something like this nowadays. For the lyrics, some bands are a well of poetry.
I have never said that all blackmetal is satanist, i have just said that i don't like bands like Marduk for insulting religion, but it is just my opinion.
by "fake" i mean bands acting the current Mayhem that i saw in Hellfest ; quite the opposite, Darkthrone is very underground and wants to stay in the initial spirit of BM.
but please, keep your hate for yourself, we are on sing365 after all.
Cordially, with kindness.
All | Reviewer: Aniruddha------ About the song Tormentor Of Christian Souls performed by Dimmu Borgir
All the religions are hoax and they should be banned instead of banning this song, Suze you're a someone who is not needed here, so pack yer bag and get the hell out to yer stupid feeble church, where you worship yer stupid God. I curse all the hypocrites.
you people assume things | Reviewer: metalthrasher66------ About the song Sorgens Kammer del II performed by Dimmu Borgir
First of all, I don't know why any of you are blabbing about your religion because this song mentions none of the sort. The music video doesn't even represent of taking a certain faith, just demonstration of some particular topics. However, the lyrics evoke a morose tone to the viewers and it talks about suicide and death; you people are assuming what the band members of Dimmu Borgir have faith in. If you're so cocky about their faith, why don't you take the trouble of bothering these people and asking them what they believe in. This is why there is war and hatred because people judge others and their opinions and relate it to their religion so they could go and REPRIMAND them for it! Listen people, if you really like this song, then don't assume things about it that you know that could be doubtful. If you don't believe something, then don't believe it! Furthermore, other fans are no different from your tastes of music if they obviously like this band, so why do we humiliate, reprimand, ostracise, and verbally abuse them for saying what they want to say? But please, if you want to share your views about religion do it so that either the band members would hear you, or people who would actually care about what you have to say; get some real people to neogotiate with. Don't go putting me down though, because you damn well know that I'm right and your brain is just acting defensively just so that you won't be looked down upon as well. Thank you.
For the christian ignorant below: | Reviewer: Corpse De Vile------ About the song Mourning Palace performed by Dimmu Borgir
A response to the christian ignorant below:
You're opinion about black metal doesn't interest anyone, christian.
You said black metal is fake, bad lyrics, bad music. You heard the wrong black metal. Yes the old Dimmu Borgir have a reach melodic touch in their music and not bad lyrics. But there's a lot more even better with better lyrics and music. Black thy art.
Not all black metal is anti-christian. In fact most of them aren't satanist at all.
Investigate the subject before you post.
Sincerely yours With loathe and hate,
People's thinking. | Reviewer: Aniruddha------ About the song Progenies of The Great Apocalypse performed by Dimmu Borgir
Dimmu Borgir and many other bands like Slayer, these are not satanic bands, but the snag is with people who are hypocrites, I know few people from Greek Orthodox and other denominations, they all say that rock music is entirely evil, they are such dolts, it irritates me so much that I feel like throwing them against the wall, people from Greek Orthodox will tell you that entire US is evil, so please don't pay attention to anyone who thinks that bands like Dimmu Borgir are evil, they use all use dark themes, because of the imagery and it goes impeccably.
a bit confused | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Mourning Palace performed by Dimmu Borgir
Not only because I am a Christian, but I hate black metal : blasphemous, often fake, bad lyrics and music. But this is the only black metal song i like : i have to admit that it is amazing. this is poetic, the riffs are good and the song is well composed. GG Dimmu Borgir.
astounding | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy performed by Dimmu Borgir
The vocals and instrumental work add up well for this song,the lyrics are poetic and unique from other Borgir songs.
and to everyone saying this song has incoherent lyrics,This attributes to the uniqueness of the song as I have stated above,A band wouldent be a good one if all of its albums and songs had the same lyrical theme and sound.
seriously people | Reviewer: Anonymous------ About the song Satan My Master performed by Dimmu Borgir
You need to stop fighting honestly its an awesome song and if you dont like it dont look it up fucking xhristians and its not to astonish the world or make you cower in fear its a belief just like god so why all the hate satanists look for power and freedom and christians go to Church to see if their sins are forgiven lol its stupid to trash beliefes yes so dont cuz its really lame and really if you dont like it dont look it up thats just dumb
idiots.. | Reviewer: Justin------ About the song Sorgens Kammer del II performed by Dimmu Borgir
All of you are retards. This is a song about depression and suicide. This comes from somebody who actually feels it and knows where the writer is coming from. This has nothing to do with religion.. If you don't like religion then fuck off and the people who declare how satanist or christian you are. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK. I would love to punch every last one of you over and over until you quit acting stupid. Fuck.. every time that I watch a metal video someone has to mention religion. FUCKING SHUTUP YOU BASTARDS. Most of you are probably MMO playing nerds anyways.
You could review Dimmu Borgir in Biography page
You could review Dimmu Borgir album by visiting Album page
You could review Dimmu Borgir song by clicking the song which you like
Recommend the artist to your friends.